Sign-up to receive out latest communications which may include; technical bulletins, label changes, product and services updates, news, events and special offers!
BETA-TEAM is a selective post-emergence herbicide for control of annual broad-leaved weeds in sugar beet, fodder beet and mangels..
It acts mainly by contact action, but under favourable growing conditions can also give some residual control of later germinating flushes of weeds.
BETA-TEAM combines three complementary active ingredients:
• Long lasting weed control
• Good activity against weeds, including black grass
• Mode of action different to other sugar beet actives
• Enhancing the contact activity of other herbicides
• Effective contact action
• Safe at all stages of growth
• Proven reliability
• Rapid contact action
• Improved activity under difficult/cool conditions
• Improved efficacy against key weeds
• Aids ethofumesate to penetrate weeds
Beet crops are extremely sensitive and can easily be damaged by herbicides. This can result in reduced yields and lower returns. BETA-TEAM is proven to significantly reduce the threat of crop damage.
Using a specially formulated mixture of the three active ingredients above, BETA-TEAM provides the highest level of weed control with unparalleled crop safety.
BETA-TEAM is a Suspo-Emulsion (SE) formulation.
BETA-TEAM is a contact herbicide with some residual activity under favourable conditions.