Sign-up to receive out latest communications which may include; technical bulletins, label changes, product and services updates, news, events and special offers!
PHEMO is a selective post-emergent herbicide for the control of annual weeds in sugar beet, fodder beet, red beet and mangels. It is absorbed through the roots and the leaves of weeds with translocation to the target sites of the weed plants. PHEMO combines three complementary active ingredients;
• Long lasting weed control
• Excellent protection against grass weeds
• Enhancing the contact activity of other herbicides
• Residual and contact activity
• Pre and post-emergent control of weeds
• Absorption through the leaf surface and by roots
• Activity against grasses and annual broad-leaved weeds
• Effective contact action
• Safe at all stages of growth
• Proven reliability
PHEMO is a Suspo-Emulsion (SE) formulation.
Phemo is a contact & Residual herbicide, it is absorbed through the roots and the leaves of weeds with translocation to the target sites of the weed plants.